- GourmetPhile presents Balmy Night, Summer Whites, Fri, April 28 from 7:30-9:00PM. Wine sampling, food pairing and a great experience.
- Charity Days are back at Lord & Taylor. Shop this Fri - Sat, April 28 and 29 for 30% off almost everything with $5 charity ticket purchase.
- The Downtown Library presents "From Japan with Love" with professional storyteller Kuniko Yamamoto on Sat, April 29 from 3:30 - 5:00PM.
- The Art of Dance Boca will host
Zumbini for Mom (or Dad) and Me! Bring the little one out for a fun class. Sat, April 29 from 10-11am.
- Just a few weekends left to enjoy the Boca Raton Greenmarket! Saturdays from 8am - 1pm in the south parking lot at Royal Palm Place. Fresh produce, flowers, cheeses, music and more!
- Welcome to Downtown Boca! The Poke Company is now open at 555 N. Federal Highway and serves up delicious Hawaiian poke bowls with fresh ingredients.