A variety of parking options are available in Downtown Boca. A map of ALL parking options can be seen below.
Free parking can be found in select areas of the downtown district and at City lots. In addition, Mizner Park offers free parking in its four garages for visitors and patrons. Please see the parking map below for more information on "Free Parking" (in blue).
Free Event Parking
For special events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater, The Studio at Mizner Park, Sanborn Square, and elsewhere downtown, parking at the City lots listed below is free, ample, and highly recommended:
City Hall - 201 W. Palmetto Park Road
Downtown Library - 400 NW 2nd Avenue
Building Administration - 200 NW 2nd Avenue
Library Annex Lot - 350 NW 4th Street
The metered parking areas are needed to effectively manage the availability of public parking within select areas by increasing parking turnover.
City of Boca Raton Metered Parking Areas
- Parking spaces requiring payment are indicated with a painted number on the pavement or curbs.
- Parking meters are located within (1) block of any space requiring payment- Meter rates are: $2 per hour.
- Quick and easy contactless payment can be made via the ParkMobile app, or with a credit/debit card at the meter.
- Questions? Please call Parking Services at 561-367-7048
- Please see the parking map below for more information on "Metered Parking" (in orange).
Paid Parking Area
- Additional paid parking can be found in the parking garage of The Mark at Cityscape located at 9 Plaza Real South (the parking garage entrance is accessed from SE 1st Avenue).
- Parking is via paybyphone.
- Please see the parking map below for more information on "Paid Parking" (in purple).